I'm Jessica Savvy
Digital Marketing Wizard
Strategize, Analyze, Demystify, Simplify, Inspire, Innovate & Execute.
Tenaciously dynamic global-computer-network marketer. Exceedingly internet savvy, skilled at digital storytelling & manipulating search results. Firm grasp of problem solving, prioritization, research, decision making, people & negotiation skills.
Be real. Build Trust. Nurture relationships. Ignite value. Give a shit. Desire to become the ultimate cyber master!
Digital Marketing Manager
1. KPI increases
2. Assure systematic & effective deliverables as indicated in client’s scope of services
3. Aid in quality client acquisition
a. Regulate prospect requirements
b. Regulate fulfillment deliverables (scope of service)& prices
4. Increase client retention & satisfaction
1. Oversee, coordinate & manage RankGiant team to assure SEM efforts are efficient and affective
2. Effectively manage client accounts/ fulfillment department & budgeting requirements
3. Work with sales team to improve prospects, client acquisition, proposals/deliverables & retention
4. Creating & upkeep of all protocols and documents
5. Oversee, plan, create, implement & audit SEM strategy for all clients (targeted audiences, keywords, backlinks, competition, local SEO social, content, technical, PPC campaigns, reports)
6. New client onboarding, client meetings, client correspondence & satisfaction
7. Analysis: Traffic, leads & ranking. Work exclusively with Google Analytics, GWT, AuthorityLabs and other SEM tools
8. Innovation & research ideas, tools, techniques, service to improve our SEM efforts. Oversee & audit optimization and creation for all clients
9. Stay up-to-date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
One time / Ongoing as needed basis
• Employee training
• Client Onboarding
• Develop/Revise strategies & protocols
• Greenlight potential clients coming in from Sales
• Manage key client relationships (requires calls and meetings)
Mastermind of all: PPC team, Writers, PR reps, freelancers, assistants & tech team. Managed over 100 websites.
•Creating & upkeep of all protocols and documents.
•Create, Implement & audit SEM strategy for all clients (targeted audiences, keywords, backlinks, competition, local SEO social, content, technical, PPC campaigns)
•Franchise Marketing & website development. Training & strategy.
•Franchise & client correspondence & satisfaction.
•Analysis: Traffic, leads & ranking.
•Innovation & research ideas, tools, techniques, services to improve our SEM efforts. Oversee & audit optimization and creation. Experimentation
Project manages internal campaign execution with detailed attention to timelines and quality of client deliverables.
Manage all SEM tactics such as campaign architecture, keyword development, ad copy writing, tracking/analytics, QA, testing and optimization.
Track and manage budget spending and campaign performance on a daily basis.
Manage, review, and analyze client-facing reports, including traffic, goal, and budget tracking.
Provide clear, frequent communication with purchasing manager and customer service center regarding search engine marketing campaign strategy, goals, and performance.
Interpret weekly reports, with specific insight to refinement of campaign strategies.
Web analytics setup and data handling.
Monitoring and evaluating organic search results.
Managing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Help to create, edit and deliver our email blasts
• Help to create & revise web pages on PLO, TDP & Abex.com
• Assist in coordination for association trade shows (SGIA, ASI etc)
• Assist for everything MOD, our annual Portable Modular Event (Liaison to sponsors & vendors; Hub for all registration, hotel reservations & design entries)
• Assist (creation, editing, proofing) with all printing (sale sheets, Ads, catalogs, business cards, instruction sheets)
• Assist (creation, editing, proofing) with graphics
• Assist with products launches
• Assist with PPC & SEO campaigns